Sunday, October 26, 2008

obstacle number two

Last night, a friend of mine borrowed my lappy laptops, “dude, my laptop rosak lah, bule pinjam jap, esok pg2 sebelum ko bgn tido aku kasi blk?” spontaneously I agreed, why is it hard for me to just say no?? anyway I’m not desperately needed to use her for the time being though but I guess I was wrong..and definitely yes, I was wrong

Woke up this morning just to see that my lappy was not there yet, damn, at instance all kind of this and that works come into my mind, “mau bikin kelija pagi2 pun tala senang”, just take a nap la dude, nope2, I had enough of it already, then I drove to the sports complex, filled up the time with calories burning activity called “jogging 2 sambil cuci mata”, later went back, and still…no lappy, dammit, I took a bath, went for a breakfast and had some “kutuk sana kutuk sini” chitchat session, later went back and thank god, finally…ho yeah!! there she is

Turn on the pc, with intention to make some unfinished works, surfing the net while listening to those cachy2 songs make me wanna shake my booty, grap a couple of fluffy pillows, one to put under the head, another hugging in my arm, and then laid my back to rest..damn, why utp’s beds are made to be so heavenly comfortable eh?

1 comment:

MaoHome said...

McCain guarantees victory
http://maohome.host-itnow.com/